Sunday, January 8, 2012
Uh oh
Figured I would share with you all that today Nico earned his 3rd call to poison control. 21 months, 3 calls - I'm guessing you can check back for another installment sometime next August. Anyway, poor little (-er maybe not so little) Nola had surgery on Friday and came home with some meds. Well, I gave her the p.m. dose of anti-inflammatory this evening and then about half an hour later, Todd thought he saw Nico pick something up off the floor and eat it. And while I was pretty sure I had seen Nola eat her pill, I didn't see what Nico got and it was in the exact spot where I fed Nola. So after a minute of trying to figure it out and fishing around in Nico's mouth, I called poison control. The good news: he essentially ate advil or naproxin and the worst thing to expect is an upset stomach. Here's hoping that's the last incident for at least 7 months.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Luckily, you know the guy at poison control pretty well. ;)
ReplyDeleteyou're right - except my cell routes me through georgia's poison center :(
ReplyDelete