Friday, January 27, 2012
January Updates
Nico continues to entertain us with his new tricks. Last weekend, he got up with Todd and they started cooking breakfast while I got to sleep in some. When I got up, I found daddy in the kitchen finishing our breakfast while Nico was in the living room with his play pots and food making his own meal. It was too cute! I need to get him a little chef's hat I think :) He's chattering more and last week learned the word "cocoa"! We went to Arlington to get some pictures of the beautiful wreaths before they're gone and it was much colder than I realized. Nico's poor fingers were super cold (and I imagine tingly) when we left so I wanted to treat him to some hot chocolate. This boy appreciates food and cocoa moved right to the top of his list. Within 2 minutes he was asking for more "cocoa". Yesterday when I picked him up from Jashmin's he'd apparently not slept very long and was super hyper and affectionate. He was flirting with Anissa, hugging Kiran and dancing in circles. It was hysterical. What a goof ball.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Love the pictures! I usually see Todd in Nico's crooked little smile - but I definitely see you in his bath pictures Amanda :-) Your little man is growing up. Thanks for sharing with us! Donna
ReplyDeleteAmanda, Donna is right (always right donna?) Nico has your eyes, and face. But his smile is Todd. Nice combination. He's a happy little guy, and I sure miss him! I'm glad we have pictures, and your blog.it makes the long distance a tad easier.
ReplyDeleteMiss and love you all! Great pictures. Love MOM and DAD