
Well, I kinda wish the dog were away actually. But no, Daddy is in San Antonio for a couple of days and Nico and I are left to our own devices. Fortunately for Todd, I am too tired to get into much trouble. But I can truck Nico out for photo excursions in the evening while Daddy isn't around to protest :) This is the lovely Fort Ward, just up the street. If only Nico would stay still AND look at the camera. Sigh. He's lucky he's so cute!
P.S. Daddy has set up Nico his own email in case you want to send him his own messages: nicolas.raziano@gmail.com
Not sure why this is still amazing to me... but... EVERYTHING GOES IN THEIR MOUTHS!! WOW. Dandelion? Yes! Grass? Oh yes please!! Tall grass? Absotootly!
ReplyDeleteCute photos, Panda. You're a natural.
So true! You missed pebbles in that list though. It's a miracle that the munchkins don't spend have their time vomiting!
ReplyDelete