Today was very sad. Most days when I leave Nico at Jashmin's he gets a little upset when he realizes I am going to leave. So Jashmin distracts him with fun stuff and I sneak out. When I come to pick him up, he usually reverses and doesn't want to leave the fun, but having mommy carry him usually trumps play time. Not today. Today Nico did not want to leave. And I couldn't even pretend it was due to his playpals. Nope. They were napping. Nico did not want to leave Jashmin. He would reach for her while in my arms. She had to walk with us to the elevator. It was the saddest day since leaving him for the first time. Sigh. I know it's a good thing but it sure doesn't feel like it.
Wednesday, June 1, 2011
So sad...
Today was very sad. Most days when I leave Nico at Jashmin's he gets a little upset when he realizes I am going to leave. So Jashmin distracts him with fun stuff and I sneak out. When I come to pick him up, he usually reverses and doesn't want to leave the fun, but having mommy carry him usually trumps play time. Not today. Today Nico did not want to leave. And I couldn't even pretend it was due to his playpals. Nope. They were napping. Nico did not want to leave Jashmin. He would reach for her while in my arms. She had to walk with us to the elevator. It was the saddest day since leaving him for the first time. Sigh. I know it's a good thing but it sure doesn't feel like it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment