Sunday, June 9, 2013

Four Months!

Miss Iris turned 4 months last Thursday - it seems to be going by so much faster this time around! In the last couple of weeks we've noticed that she's starting to grab for toys and tonight she caught one of the toys attached to her swing for the first time. We also introduced Sophie (the second one after auntie carmen lost Sophie 1) this week and while she's not really chewing on her yet, she gets a kick out of the squeak and can grasp it for a bit. She's also starting to squeak herself - prior to this she's been babbling and cooing, but the squeaks are new and funny. Definitely different than Nico. 

I enjoy trying to compare how Iris and Nico look and while I don't think they look alike, when I compare photos of them at similar ages I can really see the similarities:



or when making the same cute smile/smirk:



but for some reason, I do think Iris looks like me, more so than Todd. So I was a bit surprised when I took pictures of her in a dress that was mine and compared them to realize she looks nothing like me!




I guess it's just the chubby that makes me think of myself as a baby :)

Well, we'll be in for Iris' 4 month check up later this week and I'll fill everyone in on her stats next weekend.



No comments:

Post a Comment