Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Step-by-step



Did you just flashback to Patrick Duffy and Suzanne Somers at the carnival? I thought so. Well, ignore that ghastly image and focus on this: Nico is taking his first steps! I wouldn't say he's walking yet but he'll do a couple of steps before tripping up and plopping back down. It's super cute.

The super-cuteness is accompanied by a newly redoubled effort to avoid bedtime. As soon as you think he's fallen asleep he pops up, like a little groundhog, and starts making motorboat sounds and laughing, all while trying to get down on the floor. Oh, did I mention that he can scale the stairs faster than the dog? Which means that if he gets down on the floor during bedtime, he beelines it to the door, and over the stairs, where he makes like spidey and gets to the top before Nola even knows what's happening. Super-cute and super-exhausting. Sadly, my camera is in the shop for a few weeks so i'm futzing around with my phone camera instead. Todd also discovered new camera apps and is now starting to take more pics too - yay!


No comments:

Post a Comment