Monday, September 6, 2010

Five Months!

And Nico's getting, bigger, stronger and lots more fun! Just this week he figured out how to turn himself over from both his tummy and his back. Of course as soon as I got the camera ready he refused to do it again. I'll try again though. We're pretty sure he's teething - he goes through 2-3 bibs a day and chomps on everything. He also likes to sit up and can sit by himself with the Boppy to support him. He stands when being held and seems to pay attention to adult conversations going on around him. It's so fun to see his expressions when we're talking and he's making a lot more noises himself these days as though he's trying to join in. I got out the tape measure today and he's about 26" long and his thighs are about 10" around :) Here's a link to recent photos of the munch-man http://www.kodakgallery.com/gallery/creativeapps/slideShow/Main.jsp?facebook=true&sourceId=984136008703.

No comments:

Post a Comment